Fire Warden Training
This comprehensive Fire Warden course covers the requirements of fire prevention in the workplace, practical use of fire extinguishers, evacuation procedures, and the duties and responsibilities of the fire warden. Each course can be tailored to meet the specific criteria of your company's fire plan.
Duration approx 3.5hrs depending on the number of attendees
Who should attend?
- People who are responsible for the fire safety requirements and the evacuation of the premises in the event of a fire.
What does the course cover?
- Legal requirements (a brief outline)
- Chemistry of fire, how it spreads, and fire hazards
- Fire action and procedures
- The effects of human behaviour in fire situations
- Fire Safety in the home
- DVD- Extinguishing fires at work
- Classification of fire
- Types of fire fighting equipment
- Safety instruction in the use of fire extinguishers
- Live fire training using Co2 & Water extinguishers on a controlled fire
- DVD- The role of the fire warden
- Fire warden duties
- Q & A
How many can attend?
- Up to 15 persons Maximum of 15 persons
- All attendees will receive a personalised certificate to confirm completion of the course
To book this course, please contact us using our enquiry form or call 07507 304420